- Selecting tiles (can be rendered as a filled chunk or a line drawn between the centres of the tiles)
- Autofilling selections (when your selection isolates unselected tiles, they will automatically become selected if this setting is on)
- Highlighting large regions on mouseover
- Opening maps for individual cells; opening district maps doesn't work entirely just yet
- These maps contain a rough depiction of the coastline, with seas filled in
There's still some glitchiness in some areas, but I'll iron that out soon enough. Tomorrow I guess I'll tackle stuff like getting the district maps working, and pushing the quality of those maps further. Right now they look pretty crappy.
Unfortunately, the more recent version is not playing nice with blogger, so you'll have to check it out here if you're interested: http://ambidextrous-designs.net/ageofavarice/mapviewer2/. This will not work in older browsers like IE8.